Hawaiian Kelly Hu, with her exquisite beauty, looks like just the sort of woman I imagine Lani to be. She’s a former Miss Teen USA, who has an extensive list of film, TV and acting credits. Yet like Lani, she thinks of others. She’s well-recognised for her charitable work, from raising $100,000 for the environment running the Honolulu Marathon to hosting poker tournaments for Best Buddies California. Risky, flamboyant, out there, she goes the extra mile.
What else is there to know about Leilani Manolo?
- She is a typical regal Leo, queenly in every way. From her elegant bearing to her expressive style, Leilani is comfortable in her own power. She’s never questioned her position as leader and protector of her family after their patriarch Archie died.
- Leilani will only marry someone who stands out from the crowd and can prove himself a good father to her children, and she’s in no hurry to find that man. She’s got a lot of other demands on her time, so she’ll probably marry later rather than sooner.
- Food: She’s happy with a ringside seat at banquets and loves strong pungent dishes like coconut curry, Fresh lobster and grilled pork.
- She’s especially protective of her family, her home, and her means of providing for her dependants like her elderly frail god-mother Ani and her blind adopted sister Malia. Endanger them and you’ll feel her claws.
- Favorite Color: Reflecting her vibrant, royal character, she positively sings around gold, red and orange – sun colors that reflect her fire sign.
Get free chapters of Tainted Fortune to read more about Leilani Manolo. FREE CHAPTERS